With our immense domain expertise, we are offering quality assured range of Binocular Pathological Research Microscope. Available in different technical specifications, offered microscope is manufactured at our in-house processing units under the supervision of skilled technocrats. It is important for viewing many slides throughout the day. It requires a lower magnification for viewing thin slices of skin samples. To meet the diverse need of clients, proposed Binocular Pathological Research Microscope is available in various technical specifications.
- Variable light control arrangement
- Movable focus adjustment
- Longer service life
- Optical System: Infinity corrected optical system.
- Stand: Single mold sturdy stand with anti rust materials. Extended base for better stability.
- Magnification: 40x-1000x for visual observation.
- Eyepiece tubes: Arc Ergonomic Tiltable Head 0°-45°,360° rotatable, IPD 55 -75mm.
- Eyepieces: Widefield eyepieces 10x F. O.V. 22mm with Diopter adjustment, antifungal coated
- Nosepiece: Reverse angle quintuple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip.
- Stage: Double plate stage size 180 x 160mm, X/Y travel range 75mm x 50mm. Low drive right hand movement controls. Ceramic coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder clip.
- Objectives: QVSTi series Infinity Corrected DIN Plan Achromatic Long Working Distance objectives 4x (N.A. 0.10,W.D. 25mm) , 10x (N.A. 0.25,W.D. 6.7mm) , 20x (N.A. 0.45,W.D. 3.3mm) , 40x (spring loaded, N.A. 0.65,W.D. 0.6mm ), 100x (spring loaded, oil, N.A. 1.25,W.D. 0.17mm) , antifungal coated
- Condenser: Flip-top sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue day light filter. Rack and pinion movements on stainless steel guides
- Illumination: True KÃ¶hler illumination with halogen 12V-30W lamp with variable illumination control
- Coarse & Fine focusing : Coaxial coarse and fine focusing with cross roller guide for smooth operation, fine motion 2 ?m per rotation with maximum 2 micron scale increments.
- Electronics: Universal input 110V â 240V AC, 50/60 Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer
- Carrying Case: Styrofoam Packing
- Supplied with: User manual, Vinyl Dust cover, Cleaning cloth and 01 units Fuses
- Optional Accessories: Wooden carrying case, Trinocular Head, QUSP series DIN Semi-Plan objectives 20x, 60x SL, WF 15x,WF 20x,Pointers & Micrometer Reticules, Phase contrast, Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field attachments, Digital USB Cameras (1.3MP,3MP, 5MP, 14MP) with in-built adaptors, Digital Cameras and DSLR Cameras with adaptors, Illumination System Halogen 6V 20W.