We are considered as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of optimum quality Ecostar Monocular Pathological Research Microscope. It is manufactured using advanced technology and premium quality materials in conformity with industry norms. This requires a lower magnification for viewing thin slices of skin samples. Also, this Ecostar Monocular Pathological Research Microscope is verified on well-defined measures of quality to assure its high functionality.
- Less power consumption
- Temperature resistance
- Hassle free operation
Specification of Ecostar-M Monocular Pathological Research Microscopes:
- Viewing Head: Monocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Eyepiece: Wide Field eyepiece WF 10x, FOV 18mm
- Nosepiece:Quadruple nosepiece
- Objective: Semi PLAN JIS Objective 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X Oil, (S)
- Mechanical Stage: Graduated Mechanical rectangular stage, size 140 x 140mm with cross travel 90 (X) x 65mm (Y) on ball bearing with co-axial controls
- Focusing Movement: Separate coarse & fine focusing mechanism.
- Condenser: Moveable ABBE Condenser, centerable, NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm, Swing-in and swing-out filter holder
- Light Source: Illumination system LED 3.5w 3v or halogen 6v 20w (either One) CE approved.
- Carrying Case: Styrofoam Packing
- Supplied with: User manual, Vinyl Dust cover, Cleaning cloth
- Optional Accessories: Wooden carrying case.