We have carved a niche in the industry in manufacturing and supplying an excellent quality Gemological Microscopes. Used by hundreds of jewelry designers and outlets across the country, the gemological microscopes have a variety of economical options including zoom or turret bodies, brightfield and darkfield transmitted illumination, as well as 2-stage fluorescent incident illumination. In addition to this, clients can avail these Gemological Microscopes from us in diverse models and technical specifications at affordable prices.
- Excellent functionality
- Low co-axial drive controls for X-Y movement
- Able to withstand high pressure
- Viewing Head: Inclined Binocular
- Incident Light: Halogen lamp 12V/10W.
- Eyepiece: WF 10X 3. Objective: Zoom 1x-4x
- Transmitted Light: Halogen lamp 12V/10W.
- Dark field working stage
- With Jewel tweezer
- Working Distance: 90.5mm
4, Cross Road
Near Nigar Cinema
Ambala Cantt, Haryana (India)
278, Industrial Growth Center
Ambala Haryana (India)