Fostered with a team of highly qualified professionals, we have been able to manufacture and supply a broad range of Inverted Fluorescence Research Microscope. It is available fully motorized or in a modular microscope system. This is particularly effective in IVF labs. Available in diverse models and technical specifications, this Inverted Fluorescence Research Microscope is manufactured by making use of superior quality materials and pioneering technology.
- Easy Temperature Setting
- Digital temperature display
- Low power consumption
- With wide field eyepieces, Long distance plan achromatic objectives the field of view is widely and clear.
- Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tensional adjustable and up stop, minimum division of fine focusing: 2Ã¼m.
- The mechanical stage movement mechanism can be taken out.
- Equipped with phase contrast unit, include long working distance condenser, phase contrast objective and centering telescope
- Equipped with fluorescence unit, include four group of fluorescence filter.
- 6V 30W halogen lamp transmission illumination with brightness control. 100W high voltage mercury lamp, with outside power supply unit
Specification of Fluorescent Research Microscopes :
- Eyepiece : Wide field eyepiece WF10X(¦µ20mm)
- Objective : Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 10X/0.25
- Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 25X/0.40
- Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 40X/0.60
- Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 10X/0.25 PHP2
- Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 25X/0.40 PHP2
- Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 40X/0.60 PHP2
- Eyepiece tube: Trinocular (Inclination of 30°, 100% image light for photography capable)
- Focus system: Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tensional adjustable and up stop, minimum division of
- fine focusing: 2Î¼m
- Nosepiece : Quintuple (Ball bearing inner locating)
- Stage : Double layer mechanical (Size: 224mmX208mm, moving range: 112mmX79mm)
- Filter : Frosted filter
- Blue filter
- Green filter
- Shelf of specimen : Match to install ¦µ68mm or 77mmX29mm culture utensil