PID Binocular Pathological Research Microscope is equipped with wide field eyepieces, long working distance plan achromatic objectives and very long working distance condenser and phase contrast unit. It is mainly used in research laboratory, biological labs to see different view of objects that are too small. Offered microscope is one of the best microscopes for viewing transparent or translucent specimens without a loss of resolution. Also, offered microscope is tested against various parameters to ensure its flawlessness. This PID Binocular Pathological Research Microscope is highly demanded in the market and is available in diverse specifications to meet the exact needs of clients.
- Obtain accurate view of image
- Longer service life
- Light control arrangement
- Observation Head: 45-degrees inclined Binocular head interchangeable with Monocular or Trinocular observation head.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving turret nosepiece with positive accurate click stops.
- Stage: Oversize plain stage 180 x 150mm with 2 extension plates 150 x 65mm for large bottles and microfilter work.
- Illumination: Based on Koehler\’s system is provided by a post-mounted high intensity 6 volts 20 watts Halogen illuminator.
- Objectives: Achromatic 5x, 10x, LWD-20x & LWD-40XSL.
- Eyepieces: HWF 10x (paired) with eye guards.