We have put forth for our clients a high quality Monocular Pathological Research Microscope. It generates three-dimensional and laterally precise images for your microscope applications. Offered microscope provides large object fields and allows extended working distances. This is perfect for the observation of large biological samples like leafes or tissues. Apart from this, our prestigious clients can avail this Monocular Pathological Research Microscope from us in various specifications at par their needs.
- Highly advance focusing range
- Variable light control arrangement
- Clear and contrast view of image
- Viewing Head:Monocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Eyepiece: Wide Field eyepiece WF 10x, FOV 18mm
- Nosepiece:Quadruple nosepiece
- Objective: Achromatic series JIS Objective 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X Oil, (S)
- Mechanical Stage: Graduated Mechanical rectangular stage, size 140 x 140mm with cross travel 90 (X) x 65mm (Y) on ball bearing with co-axial controls
- Focusing Movement: Separate coarse & fine focusing mechanism.
- Condenser: Moveable ABBE Condenser, centerable, NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm, Swing-in and swing-out filter holder
- Light Source: Illumination system Plano concave mirror CE approved.
- Carrying Case: Styrofoam Packing
- Supplied with: User manual, Vinyl Dust cover, Cleaning cloth
- Optional Accessories: Wooden carrying case and LED sub-stage lamp.