Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide array of PZQ 107 Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope. The microscope provides an easy to use, robust system for monitoring your cell culture work. It is equipped with fluorescence for screening cells and tissues expressing fluorescent markers. To meet the diverse need of clients, proposed PZQ 107 Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope is available in various technical specifications.
- Able to withstand high temperature
- Hassle free operation
- Rugged design
- Eyepiece: Wide field WF10X(field number:|μ22mm) Centering telescope
- Infinity and long working distance plan achromatic objective: PLL 10X0.25 Work distance:4.3 mmΦCover glass thickness:1.2mm. PLL 20X0.40 Work distance:8.0 mm£ Cover glass thickness:1.2mm. PLL 40X0.60 Work distance:3.5 mm£ Cover glass thickness:1.2mm.
- Phase Contrast Objective::PLL 10X0.25 PHP2 Work distance:4.3 mmΦCover glass thickness:1.2mm.
- Eyepiece tube: Inclination angle is 45° and interpupillary distance is 53 ˜75mm.
- Focus system: Coaxial coarse/fine focus, with tension adjustable and up stop minimum division of fine focusing is 2μm.
- Nosepiece: Quintuple nosepiece
- Stage: Fixed stage overall size is 227mmX208mm
- Glass rotundity stage overall size is Φ118mm
- Mechanical moving device, moving range is 77mm (longitudinal)X114mm (transverse)
- Culture dish holder 1: Inside locating slot size: 86mm (W)X129.5mm (L), optional with a circular culture dish Φ87.5mm
- Culture dish holder 2: Inside locating slot size: 34mm (W)X77.5mm (L), optional with a circular culture dish Φ68.5mm
- Culture dish holder 3: Inside locating slot size::57mm (W)X82mm (L)
- Condenser system: Long working distance condenser, working distance: 55mm, and with turnplate phase contrast unit
- Illumination system: 6V30W halogen, brightness enable control
- Filter: Frosted glass and blue , green filter