Owing to our extensive years of industry experience and market understanding, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide gamut of PZRM 500-C Comparison Microscope. This is used in chemicals, pharmaceuticals and many other laboratories. It is manufactured by our adept professionals using supreme quality materials as per the defined international standards. This PZRM 500-C Comparison Microscope can be bought in different technical specifications at most competitive prices.
- Negligible maintenance
- Rugged design
- Longer service life
Specification of Comparison Microscope:
- View Head : Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30o, interpupilary 75mm Distance 48 Seidentopf trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°
- Eyepiece : WF 10X/18, P16x/11, Bridge full right image, split-image comparison, superimposed mode; +_3% magnification compensation of the right side; Magnification of relay system in the bridge 1x.
- Objective : Achromatic objective 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x Achromatic Objective 20x, 60x Plan Achromatic Objective 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100x. Nosepiece : Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage 75x40mm Double layers mechanical stage 132x142mm
- Stage 75x50mm Double layers mechanical stage 140x140mm Focusing : Coaxial coarse & fine focus adjustment system Range 24mm, Fine division 0.004mm Condenser : NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm
- NA 1.20 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm
- Dark field condenser(Dry) NA 0.75 Dark Field Condenser(Dry) NA 1.25 Illumination : 3w LED illumination, brightness adjustable halogen lamp 6V/20W
- Filter Blue filter, green filter, phase contrast kit, single phase contrast kit
- Sliding phase contrast kit
- Turret phase contrast kit Polarization set : Simple Fluorescent Attachment : Epi-fluorescent attachment, photo attachment Video Adapter : C Mount 1x, C Mount 0.5x