We are recognized as the distinguished manufacturer and supplier of a wide assortment of Trinocular Stereo Dissecting Microscope. It is mainly used in chemical, pharmaceuticals and many other laboratories. This is manufactured under the stern guidance of our deft technocrats using optimal quality materials. This is an optical microscope variant designed for low magnification observation of a sample, typically using light reflected from the surface of an object rather than transmitted through it. Moreover, we provide this Trinocular Stereo Dissecting Microscope in various technical specifications at market leading prices.
- High operational fluency
- Easy fitting
- Longer service life
- Observation Head: Binocular heads bent at 40o, rotated through 360o with changeable inter-pupillary distance.
- Focusing: By Pinion and Rack mechanism with changeable tension collar.
- Magnification: Standard magnification 20X & 40X with flat field.
- Illumination: With integral illuminator, Two lamps are equipped to provide both incident and transmitted and illumination.
- Objectives: Two sets of objectives 2X & 4X, chosen by rotating nosepiece through 90o
- Eyepieces: Standard extra large field eyepieces WF-10X is given
- Optional: WF-15X & WF-20X.